Email and Internet
Curtin Malaysia email account is on Microsoft cloud-based platform, which is Office 365. Office 365 gives you the familiarity and power of Office with the flexibility of the cloud. With Office in the cloud, your applications and files are with you wherever you go, whether you’re working offline at your desktop, online, or on one of your devices. With huge increment of email quota up to 25GB, a lot of emails can be stored in your Inbox without worried of mailbox getting full.
Office 365 can be accessed at the following link:
Wireless network connection is available in the following areas:
- HERON 1 (John Curtin Building)
- HERON 2 (Faculty of Business & Humanities)
- HERON 3 (Recreation & Event Centre)
- FALCON 1 (Harry Perkins Lecture Theatre & LT Foyer)
- FALCON 3 (Food Court)
- PRINIA 1 (GP401) Ground Floor & First Floor
- PRINIA 2 (GP402) Ground Floor & First Floor
- PRINIA 3 (GP403) Ground Floor & First Floor
- HORNBILL 1 & 2 (Learning Centre and ICT Centre)
Instructions to connect to Curtin Hotspot:
Non Restricted – Apps/Sites
Time Restricted Access – Apps/Sites
Limited access from 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Weekdays)
Weekend: No restriction
- Other mobile apps or websites that are not listed above may not necessarily work/accessible through Curtin Hotspot.
- User can only connect to 1 device at a time. It is advisable to re-connect to CurtinHotspot if you’re unable to browse Internet after 3 minutes.
- Mobile application’s update is not available through Curtin Hotspot, e.g. Google Play Store, Apple iTunes.
- All users are bound by the rules and regulations stated in the ICT Policies & Procedures.