Scanning Services and Network Storage
- Scanning is free of charge.
- Users may choose to scan in colour, greyscale, or black and white. Output formats include JPEG, TIFF, and PDF.
- Student can use any Toshiba Photocopier and a scanner at IT Helpdesk.
- For Toshiba photocopier, users may choose to scan to email or USB.
- At IT Helpdesk, login to ICT-Student Desk computer and copy the scanned images in to the user’s selected folder.
- Student will be given a quota of 30 MB. Network folder only can be accessed using desktop in the computer labs.
This network storage is referred to the Z:\ drive found in ‘My Computer’.