ICT Equipment Booking
This policy is applied to the entire student of Curtin University Malaysia.
The procedure to book ICT equipment are as follow:
- Write an official email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide the details of your event, date, time, venue, lecturer name (if any), person in-charge, person in-charge contact number, purpose of the event.
- Booking confirmation should be made via email. Check your student webmail.
The rules and regulations are as follow:
- All bookings/changes are to be made 7 working days in advance of the proposed date and are subjected to the availability of the equipment.
- Any last minute booking or changes which is less than 24 hours will not be entertained.
- ICT equipment ONLY can be used within Curtin Malaysia campus. Student are NOT ALLOWED to bring the equipment out of campus without notice.
- The requester shall be responsible for the proper use and deployment of the equipment.
- Any equipment lost or damage during the lending period is the full responsibility of the requester.
- Equipment shall be returned to IT Helpdesk counter in as good a condition as when received by the requester.
- The booking time are subject to change if the proposed time are not available.
- Approval are accordance to the deliberation of the ICT Department and may be terminated without prior notice.
- Approval of bookings should be made via email. Check your student webmail.